Gloves for Optical Manufacturing
Lint-Free, Cleanroom compatible
----------- Ultra-thin, Medium Gauge & Anti-Static Options
- Designed for handling delicate parts – Made for a superior fit, they do not impair dexterity or touch-sensitivity. Reusable and rewashable.
- Lint-free - Completely seamless knit of special lint-free, continuous-filament nylon. A special process seals the finger openings for no loose fibers.
- Cleanroom compatible – Use under laminar flow hoods and in cleanroom environments to Class 100. Also available cleanroom laundered / processed to Class 100.
- Styles to fit all applications - Gloves with optional features to fit all optical inspection, handling, cleaning and assembly applications.
- Ultra-thin glove (GN120) These quality, lint-free nylon gloves can be worn alone or as a glove liner under vinyl, latex or nitrile disposable gloves or finger cots. Ambidextrous and stretch fit; one size fits all.
- Anti-Static, medium weight glove (GN132CF) Designed with carbon fibers to discharge potentially harmful electrostatic charges that could damage sensitive opto-electronic devices. Lint-free nylon glove with 13 gauge continuous filament for long wear and comfortable fit. Multiple sizes from S to XL.
- Medium weight glove (GN130) Lint-free nylon glove with 13 gauge continuous filament for long wear, comfortable fit. Multiple sizes from S to XL. Optionally, a lint-free polyester knit glove (GP130) is also available.
- Economical and reusable – Fully washable for extended life and lower cost per use.
- Strong – Premium nylon construction for toughness and durability.
- Ideal for cleanroom applications – Lint-free, can be laundered and processed to Class 100.